Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
| |

Living in China Forum

 Forgot password?
View: 2440|Reply: 0

Not native speakers? NO barchelor degree? How to get visa in China?

[Copy link]







Full Member

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Post time: 2017-06-22 14:18:23
| Show all posts |Read mode
If you are not native speakers ?
If you are upset for not handling working visa in China?
Do not worry ,we can help you do it!!
Processing China one year working visa , please keep in touch for enquries!
护照   毕业2年以上最低本科学历证明   体检证明  无犯罪证明  2年以上工作推荐信  学历使馆认证
The materials you need to do working visa:
Resume,Passport, bachelor's degree ,health examination certificate . no criminal record certification,recommendation letter  degree embassy anthentication
If you have NO barchelor degree?
Do not worry ,we can help you do one year business visa(one year multiple entries M visa) or one year student visa!!
Processing China visa business type or one year multiple entries M visa(visa issued outside Mainland China) Or one year student visa , please also keep in touch for enquries!
The materials you need to do M visa or student visa:
Please send me current passport personal page +last 2 China visa pages and most recent 2 entries stamp pages into Mainland China  here in WeChat please!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Living in China Forum

2019-10-22 19:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.010487 sec., 15 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

Release 20140618, © 2001-2019 Comsenz Inc.

MultiLingual version, Rev. 397, © 2009-2019

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list